I’m gonna keep it short and sweet today. I know many of my readers celebrate Christmas, and seeing that it’s Christmas Eve, I know you don’t want to be stuck reading a super long blog post.
Also, there is pie to be made.
(Gasp, the nutritionist eats pie?!)
Yes, yes I do. I’m a kale lover through and through, but I also like really good pie with buttery homemade crust and this is my annual chance to show off my pie baking skills.
So in the spirit of good pie and spending the day lollygagging with family, I’m sharing with you my most popular posts of the year.
Top 5 blog posts of 2013:
1. The Healthy Breakfast Mistake – If you’re starving by 10am every morning, falling asleep at your desk, and using every ounce of self-control to NOT give in to your sugar cravings, you need to rethink your “healthy” breakfast.
2. 6 Reasons To Stop Counting Calories – If I taught a Nutrition 101 course, this would be lesson #1. Learn why ignoring the numbers is actually a good thing!
3. How to Make Homemade Broth From Scratch – Make grandma proud and sooth your tummy after the inevitable overindulgent holiday meals. My recipe is so easy, you don’t even have to peel the carrots or chop the onions. Your whole family will think you are a culinary genius.
4. Roasted Curried Cauliflower – Hands down my favorite vegetable dish. It’s so good you’ll ask for seconds. If you think cauliflower is bland, you haven’t tried this.
5. 3 Tricks to Detox Without Depriving Yourself – You might not be thinking about detoxes yet, but come New Years Day, you’ll mysteriously find yourself at Whole Foods lost in the aisles of detox products. STOP! Put the 7-day cleanse kit down and read my post before you do something stupid. Save your money and instead come to my Detox Without Depriving Yourself workshop at HALE Pilates Method on January 9th. This year, I’ll be offering attendees more support and guidance with a FREE Detox Q&A session one week later. Registration opens December 31st.
Be sure to sign up for email updates below if you want to get all the details on the Detox Without Depriving Yourself workshop.
And in the comments below, tell me: What was your favorite Pilates Nutritionist blog post from 2013?
Now I think it’s time to get back to pie baking. I’ll see you in your inbox next week!
Until then, Merry Christmas!