Do you push vegetables off your plate because they just don’t taste good?
Does the sight of Brussels sprouts bring back bad memories from your childhood?
You know you need to eat vegetables to be healthy, but…
Eating vegetables always feels like torture.
Or maybe you like certain vegetables and have a handful of go-to recipes, but you’re tired of eating the same thing all the time.
I’m here to tell you that vegetables can be just as crave-able as everything else on your plate.
They can be something you actually want to eat.
Hear me out.
We’ve been raised in a culture where it’s almost expected that vegetables are the thing no one really wants to eat. They are something we punish ourselves with when we go on a short-lived “detox” or strict diet.
On top of that, we’ve been given some incorrect nutrition information over the past few decades that means when we do try to eat vegetables, we leave out key ingredients that will actually make them taste good (and, despite what you’ve been taught, will make them healthier!).
We know only 4% of Americans eat the recommended servings of fruits & veggies.
I believe this paltry percentage is because no one’s been taught how to make vegetables taste good.
Eating a boring salad everyday is just not sustainable or delicious, so it’s time for another option.
After years or stubborn trial and error, I’ve figured out the secrets to make every vegetable taste good.
When I have new friends over for dinner, I love watching their faces when they take a bite of the vegetable dishes I’ve made.
Sauteed kale? I’ll pass!
Roasted curried cauliflower? How can that be good?!
Asian beet slaw? Ugh! No thank you!
But one bite in, I see their face lights up. “This is actually good. Not just kinda good… But good good!”
I’ve turned countless veggie haters into veggie lovers over the years and it’s time for the secret to get out!
That’s why I put together an ebook “Veggies: Eat Them Because You Want To, Not Because You Have To”.
It’s my small way of making a dent in the veggie-hating statistics and encouraging people to embrace real, nourishing food…. and that, of course, includes vegetables!
By the way, instead of selling this, I give it away for FREE.
As a foodie (and registered dietitian/nutritionist) myself, I believe that everyone should have access to this type of information, no matter what their circumstances.
To date, over 20,000 people have downloaded this resource and put it to use. You’re next!
I believe… Vegetables can and should be as delicious as everything else on your plate.
It’s all about choosing good quality produce and knowing how to prepare it.
I cover all that and more in my book.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The top 3 flavorful ways to prepare vegetables (steaming and boiling should be a thing of the past)
- Time-saving tips for cooking vegetables, so you’re not a slave to the kitchen (and so you don’t have produce accidentally rotting in the bottom drawer of your fridge. Again.)
- Why the most delicious vegetables are also the least expensive (and where to find them!)
- The magical ratio of salt-to-vegetables that always gives you perfect results, even if it’s a vegetable you’ve never prepared before.
- Why chopping your vegetables in this particular way will amp up the flavor.
- How “buttering up” your vegetables actually makes them healthier! (I’m serious, friends!) Plus, the other healthy fats you should be cooking with.
- Finally, you get 10 of my favorite vegetable recipes complete with pro tips so you can’t mess ‘em up!